3-15-23 Fair Housing
Aside from the Learning and Credit Requirement for this topic,
the advantages of completely understanding the do’s and don’t aspects of Fair Housing is immense.
Here is what you will learn:
1. Understand what Fair Housing really is and how it pertains to you.
2. Understand Fair Housing law.
3. Identify potential issues with case study examples.
4. Know Federal and State protected and unprotected classes.
5. Read and understand Civil Rights and Issues.
6. Understand the Americans with disability act.
7. Understand advertising practice along with Code of Ethic’s.
Virginia Licensing Credit:
CE 2 Fair Housing
PLE 2 Fair Housing
Instructor: Kelli Walker